BBYO Passport is recruiting enthusiastic and experienced individuals to be madrichim on our travel programs to Israel and around the world. Each program is staffed by 2-3 madrichim along with a licensed program leader/guide and other support staff.
Learn more about the positions with this job description. Compensation information will be provided during the interview process.
Staff Qualifications Include:
- Being at least four years removed from high school at the start of summer
(exceptions to be considered in special situations)
- Significant travel experience, preferably including participation in an Israel educational program
- Extensive leadership experience, preferably working with teenagers
- Strong Jewish background and demonstrated ability to lead an inclusive Shabbat experience
- High energy and ability to work within a team setting
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Thank you for your interest!
The BBYO Passport Team